How to correctly request a parking permit from SUNY Oneonta
Click HERE to see a sample parking permit request for SUNY Oneonta. Please take a look at it in order to complete correctly. Also, please note the following:
- If you go to the office personally, you will need to present your car registration at the Parking Office in Alumni Hall on the SUNY Oneonta campus. If you mail it, you must include a copy of your car registration with the request form.
- Your parking sticker will be valid until August 31, 2018
- You will be able to park in the commuter parking lots on campus.
- If you choose to mail in the form, this is the mailing address:
NYS University Police Department
Parking & Traffic Office
108 Ravine Parkway
Oneonta, NY 13820
Jean Seroka has graciously agreed to take over as CCAL Trip Coordinator. Her contact information is: email@example.com or 607.988.7007. If you would like to be added or removed from the trip mailing list for receiving information about CCAL trips, please contact Jean by email or phone.
Jean is planning a Christmas trip for Monday, December 4, 2017 to Schenectady. When all details have been finalized, information will be sent to everyone on her Trips list.
Two upcoming events for 2018:
- Trip to SPAC for the NYC ballet on a Thursday afternoon in July.
- Trip to an opera at Glimmerglass Festival on an afternoon in July
CCAL Trip to SPAC for NYC Ballet July 13, 2017
Click on the link below to download trip form,
This needs to be completed and given to Jean Seroka by June 29th. See form for details.
Spac Ballet Trip